Working in my Skin clinic, I had a lot of requests from my clients to help them with Eczema. I have combined traditional Maori knowledge of Kawakawa healing herb with my expertise in Anatomy and Aromatherapy. I been blessed formulated the moisturizer that's helped many of my clients.
Native NZ Kawakawa cream is so good healing skin moisturizer. Vegan Kawa cream combines Maori traditions with progressive knowledge of Aromatherapy essential oils and formulated with the best suitable for healing eczema oils and extracts.
- Dry, itchy skin
- Moisturizer after sun
- Gardener's Hand moisturizer
- Cuts & cracked skin
- Insect bites
- Kawakawa traditionally used by Maori for healing eczema and psoriasis, insect bites, bruises, and wounds. Kawakawa contains Myristicin a natural pain-numbing constituent. It has anesthetic and analgesic properties for rapid relief of itchy skin, pain, and inflammation. The wide range of active constituents in Kawakawa makes it a complex and powerful medicine, that helps to reduce inflammation and irritation, cramping and spasm. It is anti-microbial and improves circulation.
- Pure Olive leaf extract has unique medicinal properties that stimulate the immune system and it has antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects on the skin. Olive leaf extract is very effective to treat eczema.
- Antiaging New Zealand Skin Superfood- premium Manuka blossom extract. It is used for an exceptional level of anti-aging Methylglyoxal (MG), that been proven in New Zealand’s independent laboratory. It has antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic benefits for the skin. It is a weightless cream formulated to re-activate intercellular activities of the skin, which boost the formation of Collagen and Elastin in Dermis for smooth healthy skin.
- Evening primrose oil has an omega-6 fatty acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), that is biologically important as it affects enzyme activity in the body, including the production of prostaglandin. A prostaglandin balance results in improving the skin condition of eczema and the help of the circulatory system, and wound healing.
- Hemp oil- significantly helps with chronic skin conditions, eczema, psoriasis, other forms of dermatitis with an autoimmune component.
- Blend of Essential oils formulated to help Eczema and other skin disorders.
HOW TO USE: Apply 9 Senses Vegan Kawa cream on washed, clean skin for face or body 3-4 times daily. Itch relieving aroma-scent will take you to the “Middle-Earth” of Native NZ bush. Skin absorbs it fast, without an oily feel. Suitable for normal, dry and oily skin, as well as problematic skins for ladies and gents of all ages and pregnant women after the first trimester.
Qre Eczema Kawakawa Cream
OUR AMAZING INGREDIENTS
Olea europaea (Olive leaf hydrosol), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender hydrosol), Macropiper exelsum (Kawakawa oil) infused in Olea europaea Olive fruit extract, , Cetearyl olivate & Sorbitan olivate (ECOCERT emulsifier), Olea eauropaea (Olive Leaf) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primerose), Cannabis sativa (Hemp) oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Parfum (Naticid - Organic preservative), Glyconolactone &Sodium Benzoate ( ECOCERT preservative), Styrax benzoin Essential oil, Matricaria recutica ( Chamomile ) e.o., Curcuma longa (Turmeric) e.o. Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guargum), Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- NOT USED GMO ingredients
- NOT USE PETROCHEMICALS
- NOT USE MINERAL OILS
- NOT USE OF SYNTHETIC FRAGRANSES
- NO PARABENS
- NO ALKYL SULPHATES (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate)
- NO POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (PEGS)
- NO POLYSORBATES